skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
FOTDLOOKS Circle lens giveaway!
Because everyone likes free stuff. ;D
For a big grand opening,
FOTDLOOKS
is having a super awesome giveaway~ Free circle lenses and 50% off coupons!
If you want to enter, go
here
.
Whee, I hope I win. I never win anything. x___x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Galogic
Rai
Just a lonely globe trotter and aspiring gal. I love the culture and fashions of Japan, cosmetics, anything beauty related. :) Please drop a comment every once and a while to let me know you're listening. <3
View my complete profile
Search Galogic
Today's Forcast
Powered by Show My Weather
Blog Drop
chaigyaru.com - live love laugh <3
5 Uses For
5 years ago
Universal Doll
A little Mitsu update before we get back to blogging business
7 years ago
Violet LeBeaux- Tales of an Ingénue
Werribee Rose Garden
8 years ago
Drop Dead Cute - Kawaii for Sexy Ladies
Yoko Yuki
10 years ago
Moments like Diamonds
Barbie Doll circle lenses in grey Review
10 years ago
Padmita's Make Up Blog
Life Update!
11 years ago
Kira Kira ♥ Dreams
Japan Street Snap 2013 - Purple Haired Osaka Girl
13 years ago
A little bit of eki
Review: Warby Parker
13 years ago
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
September 2010 (4)
August 2010 (9)
July 2010 (7)
June 2010 (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment