Friday, August 27, 2010

Love Package

On Monday, after a tiring first day of school, I checked my mail and had a package. An instant pick me up!

But then I had a wtf moment. I hadn't bought anything recently...then I remembered my Grandma had put a pair of professional fabric scissors in the mail for me. Yay!

More pink bows!
Yes, I already painted my nails. =| Such a big box for just a pair of fabric scissors, yeah? Then I opened it:

EEE. :D
Instead of JUST scissors, my kind and sweet grandma got me a bunch of crafting and sewing things. So nice!

Don't you make fun of my Hello Kitty jammie pants. D:
From the left:

Dritz Deluxe Seam Ripper
Darice Jewelry & Hobby Tools
Dritz Smooth Tracing Wheel
Dritz Serrated tracing Wheel
Dritz Measuring tape (I now have four)
Singer Ball Head Straight Pins 120 ct.
Notions Sew Essentials Pearlized Leaf Straight Pins 30 ct.
Singer Slap-on Wrist Pin Cushion
Darice Craft Designer black beads 4 mm
Darice Craft Designer black beads 8 mm
Darice Craft Designer sapphire beads 6 mm
Darice Jewelry Designer 10 mm jump rings
Dritz Sewing Gauge
Singer fabric scissors 
Singer Dressmaker's tracing paper (not pictured)

So nice. :3 But one of the packs of beads had spilled:

Oh no~
Oh well. I love all the stuff, and I was REALLY in need of more pins. I'm too excited about the scissors, it's a bit odd. One of the main reasons why I don't sew everyday because cutting took twice as long as the actual sewing...

Well, that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment