Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Coach!

Sorry for going this long without a post. I swore I posted this already. xD

I've been really busy and sleeping a lot, but I'm just catching up on the sleep I lose getting up at 6.55am Monday through Friday.

On Friday, I went to my old highschool's game. I only went one year as a freshman, and that year is sort of blurry to me, too. But we won 0-47, haha.

On Saturday I waited 4 hours to get a haircut. Which actually isn't bad because my aunt and her friend both got sew ins. My actual haircut only took 15 minutes. Buuut I don't think I really like it. Yet, anyway. It's just a basic fringe.

But before I even got my hair cut, I went to the Coach store. :3 I love it there, everything is so pretty and classy (and expensive, ah). I was the only one who got something, and it was this gorgeous scarf:

CoachCoachCoach~ ;D
I love purple~ These are actually meant to be tied around your purse handle, but I tie them around my head like a headbow, because y'know, I have to be different.

Normally, this piece of silk cost about $40, which I actually would have paid, if I had that much at that moment. But Coach was having a "Today Only" sale, so it cost about $23, which isn't that bad, considering how much my mom paid for my Coach bags and the other scarf I have, and ALL her Coach purses. D:

Now, before gets all butthurt about "She's pretentious because she owns luxury brands~~uguu" That is so not the case. I own luxury brands because I like them and I'm ABLE to buy them. That's all. I'm not too good to wear a Coach on Monday and wear Old Navy Tuesday. Who cares? Only difference is cost.

Sorry if you found that a bit bitchy, but people irl often think I'm "uppity" or "stuck up" because I wear a Coach bag, or maybe a Marc Jacobs purse, or wear Juicy Couture shirts. To me, they're just ITEMS, they don't define my personality. Please get to know me first, then call me stuck up if you want.

Plus, 99% of the time, my mom buys me the designer crap. xDD

Damn, got distracted. I saw Takers last Saturday night, and surprisingly, it was a great movie! I'm usually not one for action movies (I'm a comedy and parody type of girl) but I do love movies that focus on the "villains" if that makes sense.

Well, not going to give anymore of it away. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment