Sunday, September 19, 2010

Circle Lenses from Shara~

Baaah. They came on Tuesday; I'm so late. Haha. :)

Anyway, I'm guessing they had been postmarked on the previous Thursday, which only took 5 days to get to me from the UK! =D

Don't you just love my pink bows?
They were packed very well.

So cute !!
Layers of bubble wrap + free cases = love
Lenses!!
King brown, candy doll brown, wbk1, and max pure pink.
This isn't a review for the lenses-since I'll review them each individually-but on Shara's preorder service.

Now, looking back on everything concerning the preorder -PP confirmation, email updates, ect- it took a total of 28 days for me to receive my lenses. I'm very unhappy about that, but it was beyond the seller's control.

Communication: 5/5~

She kept everyone in the loop, telling us everything via email as soon as it happened. She told us of all the delays and anything else that concerned the preorder. I'm very happy with how she handled everything. :D

Shipping: 5/5!

WTF it only took five days from the UK!! Extremely impressed!

Cost: 5/5.

Gotta love preorder discounts. Cost me $54 including shipping, which is really cheap considering eos lenses are sold at about $20 a pair.

Overall, I give Shara a 4.9, and ONLY because I hated waiting so long, even though it wasn't her fault. :( Also, this was my first preorder, so I was a bit impatient.

I recommend Shara to anyone who wants EOS lenses, but who are also willing to wait. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I really liked this post, a nice different take on the tried and true circle lens review. I like how you reviewed the pre-order and packaging!

    Linking this in my Weekly Wrapup!

    Hana @ Finding Tokyo

    ReplyDelete