Sunday, September 12, 2010

MORE STUFF

This weekend has been especially tiring for me. v_v I've been feeling unwell since midweek, and by Friday, I was sneezing all over the place and coughing laugh enough to wake the neighbors.

Alas, I didn't let myself be unproductive. Usually when I'm sick I sleep about 18 hours a day and drink gallons of apple juice. Instead, I when to my school's first foot ball game, WHICH WE LOST. =/

So, I stumble home around 11pm. That's not late for me, but after school, screaming for hours straight, and feeling like shit, it felt like 4 am. Come Saturday, I feel no better-probably worse- I got up, ate breakfast, and fell asleep on the couch for about 4 hours or something. I couldn't waste my time sleeping; I had to go babysit a 10 year old and a 11 year old from 6 to midnight.

Fuck. I don't like kids. Ehhhhggg.

But hey. I made a cool 50 bucks. 8]

I slept over their house in one of the many guest rooms, and I got home around 10am or something. I felt SO much better~ Breakfast, and I had about half an hour to get ready to go get my nails done and do a bit of shopping. :D

And so!

Miken Olive green military style blazer
I don't need any more military style blazers....

Crafty Shirt / / / Love Notes Button Down
Joise Bras
Blush~ No, I will not tell you the size. o_o

And because I'm an OPI whore:

OPI Chocolate Mousse.
My nails:

OPI No Room for the Blues
newinlnmcflafnkewsd I hate tips. I let my mom talk me into it, and I realized why I hate tips. I feel like a 12 year old girl that's trying too hard or a 30 year old lady. =/

SO! I have a busy week a head of me, so no promises about daily updates. I have to get to school early Tuesday, and stay late Thursday. I also have an event for NYU Wednesday evening.

Well....I have my lenses to look forward to!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment